02 Gut Rescue (Probiotic)
Probiotic microorganisms may help with digestion and offer protection from harmful bacteria, just as the existing "good" bacteria in your body already do.
If you are stalling, cramping at night, having elevated LDL, tummy issues, low sex drive, low oestrogen, low testosterone, increased stress etc then nutrients on their own are not going to help as your gut bacteria may be stopping or slowing down the absorption of critical nutrients and vitamins.
Although more research is needed, there's encouraging evidence that probiotics may help:
- Improves digestion and with improved digestion comes less body stress
- Improved digestion also increases the uptake of nutrients from the food we eat
- Treat diarrhoea, especially following treatment with certain antibiotics
- Prevent and treat vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Treat irritable bowel syndrome
- Speed treatment of certain intestinal infections
- Prevent or reduce the severity of colds and flu
- Improves mental clarity
Dosage instructions 1-3 tbsps. per day
Combining Moringa and Probiotic Gut fuel vastly improves the immune system
Side effects are rare, and most healthy adults can safely add foods that contain prebiotics and probiotics to their diets. If you're considering taking supplements, check with your doctor to be sure that they're right for you.
We Also Recommend